Skid steers are designed to make use of labor-saving tools and attachments. Their engine-powered arms do the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. Their small frames make them more versatile and easier to use than some larger machinery. This leads to the question: What exactly can you accomplish with a skid steer? Following are the most useful attachments to get the most out of your skid steer rental in Abilene, TX:
- Bucket: When you picture a skid steer, this is probably the tool you imagine attached. It’s the most common, and it’s great for a variety of jobs. Think of it as a wheelbarrow on steroids. Use it to redo driveways and more.
- Tillers: Do you have a large area of landscaping to till? While it’s not practical for small gardening jobs, a skid steer with tillers is perfect for larger projects. They save time and money by helping you work through tough soils.
- Forks: These make your skid steer rental in Abilene, TX an affordable forklift. If your business doesn’t need to use a forklift every day, consider using a skid steer with forks. You can move pallets or large totes. They are great for stacking building materials, too.
- Trenchers: Are you working on a one-time trench-digging project? If you’ll need a trenching tool often, you may want to consider a different piece of equipment. However, if you need to dig one utility line or drain pipe, this could work well for your skid steer rental in Abilene, TX. Be sure to check the depth and width of the trench you need to dig before deciding on what machinery to use.
- Sweepers: Why use a handheld push broom when you can attach a sweeper to your skid steer rental in Abilene, TX? Choose utility brooms, angle brooms or sweeper brooms based on your needs. They make dirt and rock collection easy as they sweep them up and prep them for dumping.
- Augers: Does your next project require any deep holes? If you plan to plant a tree or install a fence, auger attachments are ideal for your skid steer rental in Abilene, TX. These can typically handle depths of up to six feet, which is sufficient for most jobs for which you would use a skid steer.
- Landscape rakes: If you need to level soil and clear away debris, a landscape rake is a great solution. It is designed to cut out soil and gather up the rocks and sticks. While it collects this debris, it also aerates and levels the soil. It’s definitely a labor and time saver.
What’s next on your project list? If you need reliable machinery with the right attachments, contact the tool experts at V-Bar Equipment Company to get the best equipment for the job. From augers to buckets, we have what you need to make your skid steer rental in Abilene, TX the perfect tool for your project. Contact our team today about your next rental.
This post was written by Writer